Is your self-managed super fund working as hard as it could? Our professional staff will call on a wide range of technical knowledge to advise you on how to ensure your super fund is tax effective, while you keep the freedom to invest your money as you wish.
Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide licensed advice to our clients, Mannion’s Business Services (SAN Corporate Authorised Representative No. 124 4642) has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd. (NTAA).
The SMSF Advisers Network licence supports our practice for in providing advice on:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and re-contribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The Accountants at this practice authorised by the SMSF Advisers Network to provide superannuation advice are:
Michael Mannion (Authorised Representative No. 124 4637) – click here to view his Financial Services Guide
Jun (Jack) Liu (Authorised Representative No. 125 9585) – click here to view his Financial Services Guide
Kabita Khadka (Authorised Representative No. 125 9586) – click here to view her Financial Services Guide
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please phone the office.